Loyalty Tours >
Extended Tours > New Zealand
Highlights Tour 2009
NEW ZEALAND HIGHLIGHTS
Tuesday 10th November until Friday 27th November 2009
Length: 18 days
When you’re travelling New Zealand, it’s the natural attractions that
put the magic in your day. Snowy mountains, volcanoes, delectable
beaches, remote hiking trails, fiords, wilderness lakes and much, much
We visit Christchurch, Fox Glacier, Queenstown, Milford Sounds, Te
Anau, Invercargill, Dunedin, Omarama, Christchurch, Wellington, Napier,
Rotorua, Waitomo, Auckland, and Bay of Islands.
We take in all of the top tourist attractions in New Zealand as well
as some off the beaten track spots and as always lots of surprises to
look forward to along the way.
- Return transfers from your club
- Return Economy International Flights
- Fully escorted by the most caring and professional host
- 5 star Air-conditioned Coach Travel
- 17 nights 3.5 to 4 star hotel/motel accommodation
- Baggage assistance at each hotel
- All Tour Admissions as full itinerary (please see your Club Reception
for full itinerary)
- 4 Scenic Cruises including: TSS Earnslaw Cruise on Lake Wakatipu,
Milford Sounds Cruise, Cook Strait and Queen Charlotte Sounds, and the
Hole in the Rock.
- Complimentary Travel Kit including: Travel Bag, Travel Wallet and New
- 3 Special Meals including: Walter peak Dinner at the Colonels
Homestead – Queenstown, Haggis ceremony – Dunedin, and Maori Hangi and
Concert – Rotorua.
- 34 Fabulous meals (17 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 16 Dinners)
Book now at Reception. Or do not hesitate to contact Loyalty
Tours on 1300 131 182 or Mobile 0411 028 824.