Loyalty Tours >
Extended Tours > 2010 Emirates
2010 EMIRATES MELBOURNE CUP
Length: 5 days
The Emirates Melbourne Cup has long been lauded as the “Race That Stops A
Nation” and the race, which has become ingrained in the Australian
culture. It is a race built on dreams, on hard luck and triumph. It is a
race, which is also survived by tragedy. But while the Cup continues to
evolve it will remain the greatest 3200 metre horse race any where in
the world and, by the nature of the conditions, arguably the most
challenging to win.
For some, it’s the off the track activities that attract the most
attention at The Emirates Melbourne Cup. ‘Fashions On The Field’ awards prizes to the
best dressed male and female on the day. The Cup also attracts some
unusual outfits that often draw as much attention as the race it self.
Melbourne really comes alive during the 2010 Melbourne Cup Carnival, and you
can be a part of the racing action. Loyalty Tours have organised a 5-day
tour of Melbourne for The Cup.
- Return transfers from your club
- Return economy flights
- Fully escorted by the most caring and professional host
- 4 Nights accommodation at the “The Marriott Hotel Melbourne" (5 star). The
Melbourne Marriott Hotel is boutique in size, grand in style, and
the perfect place to enjoy all that Melbourne has to offer during the
Melbourne Cup Carnival Week”.
- Full Buffet Breakfast and complimentary
morning newspaper included daily as well as full use of the Hotel
gymnasium, spa, sauna and heated pool.
- Famous Colonial Tram Car Restaurant for a 2009 Emirates Melbourne Cup Eve Dinner.
- Reserved seating in The Undercroft, undercover air conditioned
Grandstand, with excellent race viewing through glass adjacent to the
- Living Legends Tour and Gourmet Lunch.
- There will also be an opportunity for free time to explore
amazing Melbourne, Or you can enjoy Crown Oaks Day at the 150th
Melbourne Cup Carnival.
Book now at Reception. Or do not hesitate to contact Loyalty
Tours on 1300 131 182 or Mobile 0411 028 824.